REGISTERING TO VOTE
Voter registration allows qualified voters to participate in the electoral process and exercise one of their most basic rights.
You may register to vote if you are:
* a resident of Morgan County for at least 30 days prior to the election
* a United States Citizen
* 18 years of age by the date of the next election
Where may I register to vote?
* Morgan County Clerk's office, 300 West State Street, Jacksonville, IL
* Through a Deputy Registrar
* Local municipal offices and other local agencies
What identification do I need to register?
You need to have two forms of identification, one must include your name and current address. A small list of acceptable forms is below:
* Driver's License
* Employee ID Card
* Student ID Card
* Credit Card
* Library Card
* Insurance Card
* Selective Service Card
* Civic Membership Card
* Union Membership Card
* Utility Bill